[MPlayer-users] BUG: Resizing of Winodws, MP does not respond anymore

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Thu Jan 10 23:09:01 CET 2002

On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:48:08 +0100
Carsten Menke <bootsy52 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hmmh, what you mean by different files ?? If you mean video files, yes
> it occurs on different video
> files, too.

I mean different files with different codecs, divx, mpeg, asf...

> Also I've been using the Nvidia Drivers since 0.95 so I
> don't think that the problem is related
> to the Nvidia drivers. This happens also apart from the skin I use. But
> maybe important or not, I'm not able,
> to resize the Video Windows since MPlayer 0.60pre2, before it happened
> only sometimes. But now, since MPlayer-060
> I'm not able to resize the Video at any time.

Ok, now that helps a bit
Go, get the cvs and use the -D option to get a specific date.

0.60pre1 was released at 25 Dec 2001, start from this date and do
a binary search (cut the intervall in a half) to find out which day
it started, then we can see which lines changed.

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.