[MPlayer-users] Re: Why is the color wrong when I run -tv option

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Thu Jan 10 13:25:02 CET 2002

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to launch the GUI?
When I try, I receive the message:

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.0
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
Segmentation fault

I have just installed "libpng1.0.12.3-dev" as someone has suggested.

P.D. Everyday, before going to bed, I make my usual prayers to the good
Lord, and then, 5 min. RTFM.
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040