[MPlayer-users] BUG: Resizing of Winodws, MP does not respond anymore

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 19:45:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 08 Jan 2002 01:13:51 +0100
Carsten Menke <bootsy52 at gmx.net> wrote:

> X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
>   Major opcode of failed request:  20 (X_GetProperty)
>   Resource id in failed request:  0x2800004
>   Serial number of failed request:  1444

THis is what happend. But i cant reproduce it here and dont know what
could have caused this. (looks like mplayer and the X server have
different ideas about the id of the window is)
You are also the first one reporting this.

I could say, that the nvidia stuff if broken, but that would be
a bad excuse. Can you try to give more infos ? Does it also happen
with different files / different output modules ?

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.