[MPlayer-users] GUI + Output OpenGL

Rick rick at topaz.ne.mediaone.net
Tue Jan 8 02:04:02 CET 2002

I've had problems in general with that driver for your vid card (especially
with TV out).  Try the 1541 version.  I use these cards all the time at work
(Microway in Plymouth, MA- we build high end linux workstations and do
clustering with linux as well) and have stuck with the 1541 driver- it has
performed well and seems quite stable.
If you can't find the 1541 version, you can get it from my ftp at work-
ftp://abel.microway.com/linuxDrivers/
it's in there..