[MPlayer-users] sniff....

Ioannis Pantelakis pioann at auth.gr
Fri Jan 4 00:14:01 CET 2002

Hi,
I think this is a really sad day for the project, maybe I
should say for a lot of linux users also. Arpi I know how
much you worked on this project, I was using this
incredible player since beginning. Unfortunally I never
could help in its development because my programming
area is 3D graphics. The project development was very
fast and very stable and I wish it will continue this way.
Maybe that was the reason that some people blame this
project posting insane bull shit around the net. Well thank
you for your work and... keep in touch...

PS1: I am sure that if you leave this mailing list you'll have
much more time developing...
PS2: what about libvo2 (its development)?