[MPlayer-users] Sawfish and MPlayer-GUI

Martin Bretschneider martin.bretschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 22:16:01 CET 2002

Hi folks,

since some versions Sawfish 1 does not want to care about MPlayer as
soon as I enable the gui. MPlayer just plays the video right in the
middle of the screen:( If I diable the gui, everything is fine.

I do have RTFM but I may have overlooked something.

TIA

BTW: Cool new hp:)
--
      Where prejudice exists it always discolors our thoughts.
(o_         When in doubt tell the truth.     Mark Twain       (o|