[MPlayer-users] feature request, or have i missed something?

Certron DiSoni certron_80 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 10:15:02 CET 2002

I wrote some shell scripts to basically do a batch job with
mencoder, and I was wondering if there can be a new option
(or if i missed it like I missed -srate) that will let you
specify the chapter to stop encoding at (or before?) since
there is already the -chapter option. could there be an
-endchapter option? I'm not sure if it would encode up-to
or including the chapter given, but, that is for the
developers to decide.

also, is there any talk of making an anti-alias and/or
deinterlace for mplayer/mencoder? i was playing with
movietime (from http://movietime.sourceforge.net) and the
deinterlace looks great. Maybe something that isn't needed,
but something to look at anyway. :-)

certron
(who learned that posting to the developer group isn't very
nice or productive)