[MPlayer-users] Playing on specifc Xinerama screen with latest CVS

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Tue Jan 1 17:45:15 CET 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:22:12 +0200 (CEST)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> > Mplayer crashed with a sig11. I didnt take it serious, just made
> strange. can you send gdb log?

Sorry, can't. As i wrote, i didnt took it serious and closed the
eterm. And at the moment i cant reboot my machine because some
processes cant be stopped that easily.

> mga_vid decrement it if its close() is called. and the kernel closes all
> devices when the opener process dies (eg. sig11)
>
> so it's really strange!

Yes, it is. I never had something like this. Whenever mplayer crashed,
it closed mga_vid properly

> are you using my (mplayer cvs) mga_vid, or some other mutations (oms,
> avifile)

It's an old mga_vid from the mplayer 0.50 release with current mplayer from cvs.

> > BTW: This isn't a formal bug report
> agree :)

It still isn't one :-)

I'll try to reproduce it when i can reboot my machine (maybe tomorrow)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.