[MPlayer-users] suggestions

Alvaro psst at euskalnet.net
Wed Feb 27 12:09:53 CET 2002

Hi!
With the risk of being tortured until death, I will post these little
suggestions for mplayer:

Mute/unmute: A key which can mute the sound (ok, you just can assign a
key a dramatical decrease of volumen so it's muted, but I mean that
pressing the key again you can restore the previous volume)
Restore: Like on televisions, after playing with volume, saturation etc,
a key which can restore the "defaults" (?).
When OSD is set like you only see it when doing fast-forward, for
example, you should see the time counter too

Well, thank you very much, and don't maltreat me so much, ok?  ;)

a.