[MPlayer-users] Small bug in configure script

Aubby M. Sherman sherman at ecf.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 20 03:18:02 CET 2002

Hello

    I just tried to install your mplayer on a  RedHat 7.2 system.  I
have upgraded the GCC to the newer 3.1 version but your scripts have a
small bug.  They find the newer version but still cause the installer to
print out the RH 2.96 errror.  The reason is that the scripts don't
unset the varible cc_verc_fail=yes after it just failed in the previouse
section.   To fix it I just inserted cc_verc_fail= on line 344

This is great software.  I realy like it thanks again.

Aubby M. Sherman