[MPlayer-users] MPlayer

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Feb 15 10:53:08 CET 2002

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:06:47 +0200 (EET)
Steve Stavropoulos <steve at math.upatras.gr> wrote:

>  Is this the same thing that I remember proposing here to do some time
> ago? I don't remember the actual problem, but the solution was to specify
> a little MBs less VideoRam in the XF86Config, than the actual amount on
> the card.
>
>  So, is this solving the problem?
> 	VideoRam		7000
> (in XF86Config Device section)

Could be, but i cant remember the problem that should have been solved like
this.
And i also dont know how mga_common.c allocates memory on the mga
(yes, i know RTFS :-)
So, try it. Maybe it works maybe not. Please report afterwards to the list.

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.