[MPlayer-users] OT(?): Matrox g400 tv-out references

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Feb 14 02:17:02 CET 2002

Hi,

there is htdig, you can search mplayer docs online at mplayerhq.hu...

> The docs are excellent.  Having them in text format would indeed be
> great.  It is possible to have the "master document" in sgml/xml or
i suggested sgml when we moved from .txt to html, but Gabu didn't like
sgml and couldn't set up a working sgml compiling environment...
(note the very big SGML-Installation-HOWTO, it's really a big thing
to get it working...)

> whatever and generate different formats from that.  But it would be a
> lot of work initially, so probably nobody will do it..
unfortunatelly.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team