[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer 0.60 Playlists

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Sun Feb 10 17:53:02 CET 2002

Alex Malinovich <demonbane at the-love-shack.net> wrote:

> I haven't found a solution so I'm trying here. I'm running MPlayer
> 0.60 (the standard release, not CVS)

The first request is to always use the latest CVS checkout when
reporting bugs/problems.

Many seconds have passed since the release of 0.60, so the chances are
quite well, your problem is already fixed.

> p.s. I compiled MPlayer using "debian/rules binary" on a Woody system
> running Gnome (default) and KDE.

Install devscripts and use debuild, this saves some keystrokes and
normally does the Right Things[tm] to build a package.

S!

--
BOFH excuse #308:

CD-ROM server needs recalibration