[MPlayer-users] segfaults in dlopen()ing the supplied Win32 codecs

Kenneth Crudup kenny at panix.com
Sat Feb 9 21:34:02 CET 2002

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Attila Kinali wrote:

> Yes

Cool; I'll work on trying to actually provide a fix instead of a bugreport.

(Everything else seems to work; I don't think I've got faulty HW, config
opts or something I've forgotten to do- it might be an obscure bug
triggered by my setup. I'll also upload one of the file it barfs on just
in case it's the input).

	-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup   Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Washington, D.C.
Home1: PO Box 914         Silver Spring, MD 20910-0914         kenny at panix.com