[MPlayer-users] Re: Ogg (divx vid + vorbis audio)? (Was divx+ogg vorbis)

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 14:26:02 CET 2002

On 06 Feb 2002 21:51:32 +0100
David Holm <david at realityrift.com> wrote:

> Is tarkin in working state yet? Last time I checked it it was still in
> development and not useful.
> If it in fact provides a codec, what are the compression ratios vs
> output quality?

Dunno what the current status of tarkin is, last time
i checked (about 3months ago) it wasnt much around.
I hadnt time to read the mailinglist since then, but i have
only 300 unread mails in the tarkin box, so looks like
there isnt much discussion (what ever that means)

Is anyone from tarkin here ?

	Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.