[MPlayer-users] divx+ogg vorbis

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Feb 4 23:09:01 CET 2002

Hi,

> yep i did... (u can see that configure finds them ;)...
> i've read the bugreports.html (now ;) - but all i wanted is a simple answer
> if mplayer supports divx with a ogg vorbis audio stream yet...
it does support. anyway, i know no working program to multiplex ogg vorbis
audio without a-v sync problems (nandub supports it but it's broken)

> btw: if it doesn't i can also upload u a sample file...
upload

> File size is 17976016 bytes
> Checking for YUV4MPEG2
> ASF_check: not ASF guid!
> Checking for NuppelVideo
> Checking for MOV
> Checking for VIVO
> header block 1 size: 103
> Checking for REAL
> MPEG Stream reached EOF
> ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: video)
> MPEG packet stats: p100: 331  p101: 3  PES: 3
> Not MPEG System Stream format... (maybe Transport Stream?)
> *** free_stream() called ***

as you see it is not an mplayer-supported fileformat.
so, it is not problem with the audio format, it's problem with the whole file,
maybe it's broken or dunnowhat

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
"I don't RTFM? Wow. What's the meaning of this? It's new for me."
	-- Martin Baum, a tipical MPlayer user...