[MPlayer-users] ASF again

Derek Witt djw at flinthills.com
Sat Feb 2 19:11:44 CET 2002

I've been using aviplayer for some MMS streams. It plays the streams (ones
that do play) very nicely.  My favourite one is "Radio Kansas"
(http://www.radiokansas.org). But looks like my computer is out of
commission for at least a week until I replace the motherboard and
processor (please feel free to whap me upside the head for messing with
the voltage... I deserve it).

Anyway, I can't do much with the MMS code (got lost in backing up home
directories and reformatting hard drive).  Once I get my computer
resurrected, I'll start on tinkering with the MMS code again. Wait a
minute... I got the emails still intact in my other email client on
the hard drives.

-- Derek.