[MPlayer-users] performance...

Brian J. Murrell 21978caea311fa7e6714884e758c3623 at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Feb 1 06:58:02 CET 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 11:44:52AM +0100, Dariusz Pietrzak wrote:

> I need it,

Just as a datapoint, you find the picture on your G400 too dark?  Are
you doing TV out?  On X or framebuffer?  If the latter, do you do the
magic CRTC1->display 2 routing, etc. to get the BES on the TV-Out
port?

> I think Nick said that he'd give directions to anyone who
> want's to try it. I wan't to try to do it, but don't know where to start
> yet. Any directions?

It would be nice, for sure.  One question though, would this be a
"hardware brightness" control that would work regardless of the type
of file being played or would this be a software control dependent on
the codec having support for it?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell