[MPlayer-users] DVD will not play "I hope some one ca n he

Walter Dobson WDobson at ecolor.com
Fri Feb 1 03:23:25 CET 2002

That was the first thing I though when I saw that error so I took the DVD to
a friend who is running mplayer and mancoder on his machine and it worked
fine. I even asked him to look at my machine to see what was wrong. He
re-compiled everything and still it fails. The only other thing I know to
try is a rebuild including the OS. So as far as mplayer goes I've done
right?