[MPlayer-users] Another mga_vid behavior

federico chang mp at feeling4ever.no-ip.com
Tue Dec 31 23:39:03 CET 2002

Hi,
Just have upgraded to new version (couldn't resist the tentation of quicktime
stuff..:) and Wow!! this one definitely blows me away...haha..sorry for the
expression coz i was away from here since almost a year....
Well, here i have somthing to report, i know the mig_vid has some issue with
mplayer (i'm not sure the mga_vid.o was came from my kernel 2.4.18 or from the
em8300 module??) but i cannot fix it with the module's option "mga_ram_size".
The green block only appears in overlay mode (-vo xmga) and not in dxr3, x11,
xv.. etc. and only occupies in half-lower screen (half-upper screen is fine...
kinda,though.
welcome any suggestion
thanks

card:Matrox Millenium G200 w/8MB SGRAM