[MPlayer-users] DVD: no sound

Markus Gaugusch markus at gaugusch.at
Fri Dec 27 02:06:02 CET 2002

Hi,
I tried the 0.90rc2 and latest CVS, but have the same problem: With the
German "American Pie" DVD I can't get sound :-(
I attached a log, and apperently the problem is
DEMUXER: Too many (4096 in 8266170 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
I read the FAQ, tried cache settings, copied to HDD etc. but couldn't find
a solution. I also tried older mplayer versions (0.90pre5), but no change.
It only occurs with the main track on this DVD, others play fine.

kind regards
Markus Gaugusch

PS: I've never seen the film and would really like to do so!  (watching
AND hearing ;)

--
Markus Gaugusch       \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign