[MPlayer-users] Plugger 4.0 and Mplayer

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 19 11:36:02 CET 2002

if the browser is mozilla, I have the plugger launched twice.
when videos ends the plugger&mplayer processes doesn't leave and stay
in memory.
the only solution to get them away is to leave mozilla and kill them.

> It's seems that when using  a web browser using Mplayer and Plugger
> 4.00
> that after playing a video that Plugger keeps active... making calls
> mplayer.
>
> Anyways... if you run into this problem where like 99% of your CPU is
>
> being used.. chances are Plugger is still running..  Killing the
> plugger
> process(es) fixes the CPU drain.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.