[MPlayer-users] Downmix in libaf (patch?!)

Forjan Frédéric fforjan at linuxmail.org
Tue Dec 17 21:25:03 CET 2002

Hi everybody, this is my first contribution to mplayer, so don't be nasty
with me !!!

I send a patch to af_channels.c in libaf for downmix:
I have ogm file with divx video and audio ogg with 6 channels from 5.1 in
audio stream and a sound card with only 2 channels ....

I have make a patch to af_channels to downmix it because in audio stream,
only center channel have important information....

Have a look on patch, said what you like, what you hate....

And i'm going to holiday friday, so i don't have lot of time to work on it,
i just give you the code, more work must be done... but i put some
information in comment....

I'll be back new year ;-) for new code ....

Forjan Frederic