[MPlayer-users] Make problem with ldt_keeper.c

cube cube at cubidou.net
Tue Dec 17 10:59:14 CET 2002

Le 16 Dec 2002 16:53:06 -0500
MA Gagne a écrit :
[...]
> There is a problem in ldt_keeper.c. There is a line in there which
> assumes you have kernel source in /usr/src/linux. This will fail if you
> do not have version.h in there..There is even a comment in the code :)

A complete installation of a new kernel is supposed to update includes in
/usr/include/linux. This is where mplayer is looking for it.

Quentin Garnier - cube at cubidou.net
"Feels like I'm fiddling while Rome is burning down.
Should I lay my fiddle down and take a rifle from the ground ?"
Leigh Nash/Sixpence None The Richer, Paralyzed, Divine Discontents, 2002.