[MPlayer-users] needing help...

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Mon Dec 16 15:30:03 CET 2002

...To understand a bug someone possibly already had.

I'm trying to help a friend setting a toshiba satellite 1800-100 laptop
up, and we have a strange problem using -vo xv: the display is 'not
aligned'. That is, we have the left part of the image on the right, the
right part at left, and a little vertical bar ok at the middle, like in

 ------------------------------
|             |   |            |
|             |   |            |
|      R      | M |     L      |

The laptop is a celeron 800 with a strange videocard (trident xfree
driver). Could anyone give me a clue ? We use latest mplayer's cvs.

Many thanks,
--
Colin