[MPlayer-users] Re: OT: Core dumping

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Dec 15 19:44:02 CET 2002

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:14:26 -0500
"Dave Veeneman" <dveeneman at cinci.rr.com> wrote:

> > This gdb sounds like I need to invest some serious time into debugging
> > wmp.  Maybe I should upgrade to wmp 9 beta for xp?
> > I'm not sure if that will fix my error and I also wonder about
> > the internal licensing checks the copyright police will
> > want to inject.

ARGH!
You got it the wrong way!

Mails should look like this:

---schnipp---
> This is the text you are refering to.

This is what you reply
---schnapp---

Beside, this mailinglist is about mplayer and not WMP!
See the webpage: http://mplayerhq.hu.
We cant do anything about WMP as we are not M$

		Attila Kinali

--
He! Do sitzed jo Fraue wo i nöd kenne! Was mached die do ?
		-- Emi im ETZ