[MPlayer-users] Compilation error with RC1 on solaris (dsputil_mlib.c)

Cédric Hottier chottier at azur-wireless.org
Fri Dec 13 15:18:02 CET 2002

Hi all,

I work on a Sunblade100/solaris 8

I tried to compile Mplayer RC1 but I have the following warning during the
compilation :

mlib/dsputil_mlib.c: In function `ff_idct_put_mlib':
mlib/dsputil_mlib.c:212: warning: implicit declaration of function
`put_pixels_clamped'
mlib/dsputil_mlib.c: In function `ff_idct_add_mlib':
mlib/dsputil_mlib.c:218: warning: implicit declaration of function
`add_pixels_clamped'

And as expected the following errors during elaboration :
add_pixels_clamped                  libavcodec/libavcodec.a(dsputil_mlib.o)
put_pixels_clamped                  libavcodec/libavcodec.a(dsputil_mlib.o)

I use mediaLib 2.0 and compile with gcc-2.95.3

The compilation was OK with pre10.

Any help is welcome.

Regards
/Cedric