[MPlayer-users] rtsp support.

Damian Gatabria Damian_g at speedy.com.ar
Thu Dec 12 09:24:02 CET 2002

hi.

I found myself trying to play an rtsp: stream with MPlayer.
i had never tried this, before (nor had it enabled) so
i had to read TFM about where to download "live.com"
libs and all that.

Now, my question is, is the LIVE.com stuff still
supported? Does anybody know how can i get it
to compile correctly?

The project's page say "if make doesn't work you
may need to hack the Makefile".. and the truth is,
i don't know what or how to change it...

Can anybody gimme a hand here?
I'm sorry i cannot post the complete error
message because it's so big (a huge amount
of undefinded references to several things like
"delete_dontrememberwhat()*" or __gxx_personality_v0"
keep flying thru the screen for several seconds...)

if this info is not enough i'll see if i can find a way
to log it (make > log.txt didn't work) and post it, bzipped)

thanks

Damian