[MPlayer-users] Muxing audio and video together, already encoded

Ed Fisher gleam at debacle.org
Thu Dec 12 03:52:02 CET 2002

What's the easiest way to use mencoder (or some other tool) to mux
together an already encoded audio and video stream?

More accurately, I have a video+audio divx that is a few megs too large.
I ripped out the audio, reencoded it at a slightly lower bitrate, and
now want to mux the audio back in with the original video file.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
gleam

--
No one knows like a woman how to say things that are at once gentle and deep.
		-- Hugo