[MPlayer-users] error trying to play a DVD

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Tue Dec 10 21:41:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 19:46, Roberto De Leo wrote:

> >[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
> >Please, no one reply to this until he learns not to hit the reply
> >button to start a new thread!!!
> >
> After your email I checked the ML December's threads and found out the
> problem.
> I am sorry for the mess: I thought the ML threads were extracted only
> from the subject
> and the date, but evidently it is not so.
>
> But I really don't understand you reaction: I realize now that I made
> the same error
> in the past but I don't remember anyone warning me a single time of the
> mess I was
> doing, so I wonder from what you think I should have understood it and
> fixed it.
> Maybe it is written somewhere but I never found anywhere such info and I
> am not
> used to look at the threads in the ML archive.
> I think sometimes you guys work too much...

you know, i've written the
" pliz never use reply to begin a new thread because mails are sorted by
the in-reply-to headers" mail at least 5 times and it just makes me and
other people angry that i have to write it the 6th time...

i know that there are always new people who simply doesn't know about
this... maybe the problem is that people are taught how to write an
email but not taught about netiquette...

gabor