[MPlayer-users] URGENT

Bevan Coleman bevan.coleman at ctel.com.au
Tue Dec 10 07:32:02 CET 2002

Just in case someone/anyone here doesn't know it, this is a HOAX.

Letters of this sort have been going arround since the 80's and before,
basicaly at some time they will want to know your banking details. Once
they have your BSB, bank and account numbers they will strip every cent
that they can from the account.

The really bad thing is that your bank is likely to tell you to live
with it, they are not required to void/reverse DE type transactions.
Realistically why should the bank pay for stupidity??

Just to repeat myself, DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE.