[MPlayer-users] crash with -vo fbdev and multible files

Siim Vahtre siim at pld.ttu.ee
Mon Dec 9 21:42:02 CET 2002

I did not debug, I did not use CVS version. But I am quite sure it is
reproduceable and the version is late enough (v0.90rc1) so maybe you
will read this mail anyway ;) (sorry for being lazy)

Whenever I use "mplayer -vo fbdev <file1> <file2>" (or -playlist) it does
play <file1> but then with <file2> it crashes with following output:

fbdev: Can't put VSCREENINFO: Invalid argument
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!
init_vo failed

FATAL: Couldn't initialize video filters (-vop) or video output (-vo)!

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: uninit_vo

If you can't reproduce it I promise I will debug and send the report
nicely ;-)