[MPlayer-users] NODAEMON Sony camera

mail at lnet.nl mail at lnet.nl
Mon Dec 9 17:56:02 CET 2002

First of all thanks again for your quick response.
The images do look good at the computer.
And I know I can grap the movie the camera is producing
but then my uncle will have to encode it with DivX cause
else the quality will be lost and he doesn't want this.
He just wants to display an JPEG on the screen and at the
same time hear the sound in an MPEG belonging to that
particular picture.
I don't think he's the only one who doesn't want to load
his images back on a memory stick every time he wants
to view the pictures with sound

Thanks in advance.