[MPlayer-users] NODAEMON Sony Digital Camera

January Weiner 3 jweiner1 at ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Dec 9 17:03:02 CET 2002

Hello,

	I have troubles playing avi-files from my digital camera (that is,
simple avi, no funny tricks) using the xv video output.  Everything if fine
(albeit slow) if I use the -vo x11 option; however, in -vo xv mode, the
picture seems to be constructed of bright red, black and green rectangles of
different sizes.

	If this is a FAQ, please do redirect me to an apropriate document;
I did my best to dig through the documentation and have not found anything
about my problem.

	Kind regards,
	January

- We've got clearence, Clarence!
- Roger, Roger.  What's our vector, Victor?