[MPlayer-users] NODAEMON Sony Digital Camera

mail at lnet.nl mail at lnet.nl
Mon Dec 9 15:19:02 CET 2002

Thanks Valentin Cozma for your reply,

I know I can make a movie with the high quality JPEG's and then put
the sound of the MPEG on the background. But then the quality of
the pictures wil decrease. And I would like the player to show the
for example MyHouse.jpg on the screen and then search for
MyHouse.mpg in the same directory if it exists then it should play
that file but only the audio not the video.
Then I have the high quality picture on the screen and sound.