[MPlayer-users] rpm's for RedHat7.3

Banu Cosmin sharpcoder at xnet.ro
Fri Dec 6 13:24:02 CET 2002

	Hi!
	I have two working versions of lirc rpms (0.6.5 and 0.6.6) for RH7.3 distro,
each of them coming configured for the homebrew serial receiver on COM2. I
wanted to knew if someone could check them out and find errors or improve
them (these are the first rpm's I've made).
	The original rpm file was made by Matthias Saou, and i've split that in three
subpackages : lirc, lirc-devel, and lirc-libs. It seems some programs want
the lirc packages in this format.
	So if anyone is interested, please reply.

	Banu Cosmin.