[MPlayer-users] osd menu: font size

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Thu Dec 5 22:30:09 CET 2002

Hi

I just wanted to ask if it is/will be possible to specify the
font size of the osd menu more flexibely (freetype at least).
I thought about something like "formated" text (-> afaik easy
to add with the current xml format). On the other side is it
a bit ugly to create yet another text "format" (IMHO).

The main idea was to reduce the font size of viewed text files
and keep the size of osd/menu. At the moment it's only possible
with small -subfont-osd-scale settings (afaik).

Regards
    Jonas

ps. Yes I know, it's a movie player ;))