[MPlayer-users] Delaying an -audiofile added mp3 track

bedboi bedboi at gmx.net
Thu Dec 5 22:30:02 CET 2002

This is my firs post in this ML, so i want to say hello to all the mplayer users and (above all ;) ) developers.

Now for the question:
I would know if it's possible to delay the audio added with -audiofile option, 'cause i tried to use -delay and got no results (even with 3 the a/v delay remained the same).
Btw i used the -fps feature and it works well.
This is the command i issued:
$ mplayer video.avi -audiofile audio_track_to_delay.mp3 -delay 0.10 -fps 24.998

I need this option 'cause i would write an app to synchronize audio tracks in a simple way.

P.S. Please excuse me for my english ;)
--
	- Bedboi -
      Just Linux-It