[MPlayer-users] MPlayer doesn't keeps well with SDL

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro rjp at email.com.br
Wed Dec 4 14:38:02 CET 2002

	I'm using MPlayer since v. 0.1xxx (don't remember, but there is a lot of time), and it's utterly amazing. It
complied smoothly, and runs perfectly, except for one thing. I've got a problem with MPlayer 0.90-pre10 (the last one)
and my Linux box: mplayer -vo sdl doesn't play the videotrack, only plays the soundtrack. I can play some of these
videos using another video codecs, like x11 (horrible), fbdev (cool!). GL is too heavy 4 my Linuxbox. I fount funny
'cause I haven't got this problem with SDL before (unfortunately, my favourite way of plauing videos). Any ideas?

	Info below:

	My SDL-related installed packages:
SDL-devel-1.2.4-5
SDL_mixer-devel-1.2.4-5
SDL-1.2.4-5
SDL_image-1.2.2-3
SDL_mixer-1.2.4-5
SDL_net-1.2.4-3
SDL_image-devel-1.2.2-3

	Linux box:
		Duron 700
		256 Mb RAM
		ATI 8 Mb AGP videoboard.
		Kernel 2.4.19
		RedHat Linux 8.0
		libc-2.2.93
		XFree86 Version 4.2.0
		GNU assembler 2.13.90.0.2 20020802
		gcc version 3.2
		GNU ld version 2.13.90.0.2
		GNOME 2.0
		sawfish 2.0

	Thanks in advance.

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling  - rjp at email.com.br
Anime, ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math... Fudeba! - ICQ: 3635907
Sola Scriptura - Sola Gratia - Sola Fide - Solo Christi - Soli Deo Gloria

Gatos radioativos tem quatorze meias-vidas.