[MPlayer-users] X11 video output plugin problem on PPC

ERDI Gergo cactus at cactus.rulez.org
Tue Dec 3 21:09:01 CET 2002

[please CC replies to cactus at cactus.rulez.org, since I'm not subscribed]

When trying to view a movie on an iBook with mplayer using the X11 plugin,
the window is shown for a fraction of a second, then the following message
is shown:

VO: [x11] 352x240 => 352x240 Planar YV12
No accelerated colorspace conversion found
SwScaler: using unscaled Planar YV12 -> BGR 32-bit special converter
RGB32 not supported on big-endian systems, please contact the developers
FATAL: Cannot initialize video driver!
init_vo failed
get_buffer() failed
Error while decoding frame!

FATAL: Couldn't initialize video filters (-vop) or video output (-vo)!

So, here I am, contacting you guys like the error message urged me.

	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001