[MPlayer-users] converting to MPsub format

Filip Kalinski filon at pld.org.pl
Tue Dec 3 13:57:02 CET 2002

Dnia Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 04:48:37PM +0100, Jaroslaw Zuk  co następuje:

> I switched to pre10.
> I did a conversion from  time based subtile file to mpsub.
>
> Now subtiles from mpsub file are displayed  in some kind of fadeout mode ?
> ( same lines of text are displayed a few times )
>
> Is there a way to get rid of this ? I want to have the same effect like with
> original subtiles.
>  I am posting here cause i could not find anything in man DOCS or maillists.

I don't see in the code any option which can diasble it.
I have posted some days ago about it but there was no response, so
for the second time:

<feature_request>
There should be an option to specify maxiumum number of lines for subtitle
display. Setting it to 1 would give old behavior.
Or at least it could be option just to turn the new feature on/off.
</feature_request>

--
Filip Kalinski <filon at pld.org.pl>