[MPlayer-users] can i download the fonts somewhere? - building them doesn't work :(

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Tue Dec 3 09:44:02 CET 2002

yeah, really lost my nerve on this one.. and found them right
aftwerwards, lol.

but really, this mplayer is quite a job. it's very good, though..

but now, that i got my fonts, still i don't see the announced
file-browser with the osd, only the time and some other info. nice,
though..

ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/fonts/

-rbb

--
   Remco B. Brink -- Information Systems Developer, Opera Software ASA
Personal site at http://rc6.org - PGP/GnuPG key at

"At first there was nothing. Then god said 'Let there be light!'. Then
there
was still nothing, but at least you could see it" - Martin Dougiamas