[MPlayer-users] mplayer fine, gmplayer borks sometimes

roverr roverr at dogpound.is-a-geek.org
Mon Dec 2 19:19:02 CET 2002

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 11:08, Zoltan Ponekker wrote:

> > cache = 4
>
> Remove this line your gui.conf file and try fresh cvs version.

I pulled a cvs tree around 17:00 GMT today and that works also.
I hacked in qt support from the instructions on the news
section of the webpage (non wine qt) using qt6dll.
That worked well too except I couldn't quit the mov file,
right mouse button didn't react in gmplayer, and the close
window widget on the gmplayer control panel didn't quit it
either.  I xkilled the gmplayer window but it left a nasty
hole in my X session with vertical green stripes.
I had to quit X and restart to clear it up.

Thanks again, mplayer is great stuff.
gg