[MPlayer-users] Input driver idea....

Greg Maculo webmaster at exahost.net
Sat Aug 31 22:40:02 CEST 2002

I just had an idea that a lot of people may find useful ---

grab screenshots from the screen and make a video from it -- listen in on sound card output as the audio for the divx file -- have an option for a countdown till the recording starts and an option to only grab a certain window (with or without window decorations)...

there wouldnt be any major trouble doing something like this would there? would be nice to run a copy of vmware, go through the process of setting up outlook or something stupid like that and send it off to my customers...
seems like a simple matter of just making another input driver ... and all the formats are known ...

btw, is there anyone out there actually working on sorenson3? any luck?