[MPlayer-users] How to ask smart questions

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Aug 31 15:20:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 02:52:51PM +0200, Karsten Mueller wrote:

> What about linking directly from every eMail ?
> Something like:
>
> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ),also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
> [AND http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html              ]
>
> I don't think it'd help but then everybody gets pointed there
> automatically... :)
you're right ;)

btw: a few day's ago someone posted to the list, saw his mail with the
[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
and actually replied to this that he read it or something like this... don't
exactly remember, but was pretty amused about it :) so maybe in at least
rare cases the automatic answer is actually being read :)

regards
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/