[MPlayer-users] Fbmodes

Florian Struck florian.struck at t-online.de
Thu Aug 29 13:26:01 CEST 2002

Howdy
Im new to this list.
I was just playing around with framebuffers and movies.
I have got mplayer running playing movies nicely in framebuffer mode.
Im using riva framebuffer and i am now setting up some bash aliases for
"video" "videofullscreen" and "dvd" it works almost all well eccept the
scaling i dont really manage to get it all nicely fullscreen (-fs doesnt seem
to work with -vo fbdev) so i was wondering if i do it all via -fbmode xxx.
Now does someone have a suitable list of fbmodes wich i can insert into
/etc/fb.modes it would be very kind of you if you could mail those modelines
to me, i need especially a modline to see dvd's in fullscreen and maybe some
"most common" modelines for mpg fullscreen playback (would save me a lot of
work =)).
If noone has it let me ask atleast what mode resolution i need for those
dvd's.
Thanx in advance
Florian

ps: system specs are: