[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD Comentary Audio

Sam Peterson skpeterson at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 28 23:20:03 CEST 2002

Run mplayer with the -v option and see what it says about the audio
tracks (aid).  It's just a matter of selecting the right one with the
-aid option.

---Mike T. Machenry said on Wednesday, Aug 28 2002:
> I recently tried to play a DVD using mplayer but there is Directors
> commentary throughout the entire movie. Assuming this feature is added
> by overlaying the director audio over the movie itself, how to I get
> rid of the director audio?
>
> thanks,
> -mike

Sam Peterson                    Programmer I
skpeterson at ucdavis.edu          Hart Interdisciplinary Programs
530-752-9332                    University of California, Davis