[MPlayer-users] question

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Mon Aug 26 18:11:01 CEST 2002

Am Montag, 26. August 2002 17:31 schrieb Jaroslaw Zuk:
> I know that it was discussed many times,
> but there is one short question and I expect short answer .
>
> Is there a way , using mplayer  to join 2 avis ?
>
> And I cannot join 2 mpegs because i dont have them.
>
> thank you for your answer.
short answer: NO ;o)

mplayer can play several files one after another, mencoder don't have
playlist-support. I havent found a way to join 2 avis under linux. One tool
from transcode seems to be able to do this (avimerge), but with crappy
results (the developers say that avimerge only work with transcode avi's, and
they seems to be right).

-------Computer are like air conditioners:------------
-They stop working properly if you open windows!--