[MPlayer-users] MEncoder-bug encoding from multiple files

Jonas Jermann jjermann at gmx.net
Mon Aug 26 13:25:01 CEST 2002

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 12:35:23PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > about the osd rendering - dunno why as that code should not be used by
> > > mencoder unless you render subtitles over the images.
> > > and it shouldn't crash even if you want osd...
> > > too bad that i can't reproduce it :(
> >
> > My report was not about osd afai remember. If you want I'll
> > upload a small sequence. How many would you need? Is a minimal
> > number like 6 enough or should I upload the sequence for a ~5s
> > movie (would fill the incoming with jpg images)?
>
> dunno - check if it's enough to reproduce the crash then it's ok
> even if it's only 2 jpegs

It's enough: image_00[01].jpg
It works with -vop scale but doesn't without it (for me).
I already upload a file earlier (first bugreport). It's called
m_ijpg.avi and it can't be encoded (divx4/lavc) without -vop scale
(for me). It was produced this way:
    mencoder \*.jpg -mf on -ovc copy -o m_ijpg.avi

It's all described in my old mail (subject mf encoding)...

Regards
    Jonas