[MPlayer-users] Audio Packet problem

Matt Whimp & Sarah Kemp matt&sarah at email.message.co.nz
Mon Aug 26 12:29:01 CEST 2002

I have just purchased a dvd drive, and have been playing a dvd happily
using mplayer.  However, I went to play a second track on the dvd, and
got this error:

DEMUXER: Too many (4096 in 8257536 bytes) audio packets in the buffer!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed)?
For .AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with option -ni

There is a section in the FAQ in the documentation dealing with a
similar problem for video, but I presume that wouldn't apply to audio.

I tried downsampling the audio, but that didn't help.  Anyone got any
idea what's causing this, and how it might be fixed?

Thanks
---------
Regards

Matt and Sarah

Email us on:
matt&sarah at email.message.co.nz

Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won't be able to get
out
		-- Murphy's Military Laws n°53